Want to learn easy methods of how to make candies at home? We will share the simple and easy cooking procedure of making delicious candies and lollypops.
Candies are one of the best confectionery food items that every age person mostly loves, and especially children love to have these candies anytime. Candies give us happiness by eating them, and these candies are connected with our celebrations and sweet memories as they are always are a part of our every festival and happy moments in our life.
Candy making is not just cooking; It is an art through which we can add some happiness to other’s life. Sugar is the prime ingredient of most candy, and some food colours and additives make it more delicious and attractive.
Here are some easy methods to make lollipops and rock candy for every happy moment like birthday, festival, and enjoyment.
Know more about BEST CANDY IN INDIA
Ingredient used in making lollipops:-
- 1 cup (225 g; 7.9 oz) sugar
- 1/2 cup (150 g; 5.3 oz) light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml; 2 fl oz) water
- 1 teaspoon of flavoured extracts, such as vanilla, rose, cinnamon, or orange
- 5 drops of food coloring
- Prepare your lollipop molds.
Spray the lollipop mold properly with any good quality of nonstick cooking spray so that after completing the process, you will be able to remove the final lollipops without any crack in them. Keep the lollipop sticks in the molds.
- Add all ingredients to a cooking pan.
Put the sugar, corn syrup, and required water in a cooking pan. Place the pan on the stove-top with medium heat flame.
- Stir the mixture until the sugar dissolve
Continuously stir the mixture with a pastry brush to keep it from sticking down on the bottom of the pan.
- Boil the mixture properly.
After some time, stop stirring the mixture and check the temperature of the lollipop mixture with a candy thermometer. Keep boiling the mixture until it attains 295 °F (146 °C) temperature and instantly removes it from stove flame heat.
- Add food color
Add the required food color and stir it to get mixed with the mixture properly.
- Put the mixture into the lollipop molds
Pour the candy mixture properly into the lollipop molds to give it a proper shape.
- Keep until they get harden.
Keep the mixture into the lollipop mold till they get hardened, and then you can easily pop them out without any crack.
Ingredient used in making rock candy:-
- 2 cups (500 ml; 1.1 pints) water
- 4 cups (900 g; 2 lb) sugar
- 1 teaspoon of flavoured extracts, such as peppermint or lemon
- 5 drops of food coloring
- 1 glass jar
- Wooden skewers
How To Make Candies:
- Mix the sugar and required amount of water in a pan to boil it.
- Stir the candy mixture properly so that both things get mixed well.
- Add the necessary food colouring and flavor into the candy mixture.
- Suspend the wooden skewers in the candy mixture solution.
- Wait until the candy mixture solution form into solid rock.
- When the solution becomes solid, let it dry to form a rock candy to enjoy.
By following these simple, easy steps, you can easily make candy at home and enjoy these candies with your family and friends at every happy moment and festival.
If you want to Buy Candies Online Click here